PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 am

wdf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magicshay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 am

Deh has always been an upstanding player and w/o talking to him my guess is hes questioning the validity of the item. Not necessarily from u but where did it originally come from. I am very tired and not taking sides +9 and 10's are out of my league. Maybe a word of origin would make Deh feel better. I personally think when u buy +9 and +10's u take chances of what their origins r. IDK my 2 cents

Fire Mage w Great BOOBS:))))))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boogie

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:37 am

I can't give much of an opinion here because the items I have and or Had are +9 and 10's. Some people are all about other peoples gear and that can't handle the fact that they are out there. But I have learned with this game i am open to what ever happens at my own risk. Things i have trade for or have gotten I know it damn well can be gone in a snap. I don't however complain about it especialy to my clan mates or friends. I do give info to people on some items that i know have a higher risk of being gone, but try not to be critical about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrDuran

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:17 am

Bro. I have respected you for years. But Seriously? you're attacking my bro that is under my wing. How do you expect me to react to this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm

I am not attacking him, I was just showing my ironic opinion about his new bow, I mean, Atomic man, you can spend your hard worked USD on whatever you want, but besides having the ultimate bow on Ares, I bet you dont care a bit about the legitimacy of this bow did you? I mean, you know before hand the game is so fucked up, you dont fear it to get wiped. So thats the reason of my frustrated + pissed post, and if you felt attacked sorry, not my intention, and I dont wanna cause trouble inside ally/clan.

True or not what Athenrye said on xazix post about the JIT +9 aztec gold fulitol:
Quote :
I know I go on and on about this sort of thing, but the only reason gold
farmers are in the game is because players invite them in. Think about
it like this; I ban thousands of gold farmers a day and search for their
stashes of illegal items to delete. The producers of the game are
always working to find ways to prevent gold farmers from even being a
presence in the game at all. There are plenty of players who hate gold
farmers just as much as I do and want them gone. So why do they still
exist? Because there are still people who buy from them. Gold farmers
will not leave the game until there is no profit left for them.
I do
what I can to cripple their productivity, but unless players send the
message that they do not want gold farmers around by not buying their
services, they will always come back.

So well lets continue supporting the corrupts in game, anyways game is fucked up like a rotten apple that can be fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hbuck

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Sat May 01, 2010 1:08 am

I'm with ya Deh, have know you a long time.. longer then most. It's good to see you are still Solid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atomic

Character sheet
Class: Bad Priest
Level: 81
NP:: 1m+

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Sat May 01, 2010 1:09 am

bro how long has there been +9 curse weapons in game? and u call me out like that? just cos its the first +9 bow... it was about time someone made one... there is 2 ingame but mine is the only one ppl know about... so im not the only one that has one! but it wasnt ur place to flame my char info on ko4life. that pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hbuck

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Sat May 01, 2010 1:17 am

Be pissed off if you want.. but i read his post and it wasn't a flame on you. He questioned your bow and it's place of origin. that plain... that simple.. not a flame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atomic

Character sheet
Class: Bad Priest
Level: 81
NP:: 1m+

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Sat May 01, 2010 1:18 am

what the fuck ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UnHolyPaladiN

Character sheet
Class: Arch Mage / Paladin
Level: 81 / 83
NP:: 196000 / 13000 :D

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Sat May 01, 2010 3:39 am

Look Atomic, I didnt flame you because it was YOU shaner2, and yes you might be right on the fact that unfortunately I have been frustrated and pissed off to see a great game dyeing the way it is, have you ever wondered how many of the people you began to play the game with are still playing??
Well corruption is one of the causes.. And I dont blame you entirely, cuz as I well said, you are free to spend ur USD on w/e u want, or if u managed to trade items for it well done.. But of course, you must have had got into contact with the person who traded you the bow from someone who knew him, from someone who actually vouched for him... so now you will be satisfied with ur new bow, and keep on passing the voice to different people about this corrupt guy, and guess what? Server would get flooded with these items.. This is what I flame, what I hate, why support these people, ask for proof of upgrading in the anvil? For sure, they wont have a single proof, he has the guts and enough money to try Windforce's +8 on the anvil tell me? OFC not, what I flame and will flame forever is the fact of buying from not legit sources, on the topic created due to the JIT mage, some people call it GM resellers, other bugged chinesse gold farmer items, whatever is not legit.. Unfortunately you were called out, and not precisely by me on the official forums, and you must have expected this, as you are beholding an ubber item appeared out of nowhere, requested from a MENU of items.

SO WHAT THE FUCK EVER as you say, I edited the ko4life post, and yes I posted it in my anger and frustration, but I wont hide feelings even if you are clannie or ally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palladivm

Character sheet
Class: Priest
Level: 83
NP:: 650 k

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 am

I think we should all just agree that the management of KO is the bad guys here. They have these painfully obvious problems in the game and they refuse to even acknowledge their existence or the consequences for the players that pay with their hard-earned money

If KO would own up to the issues, this wouldn’t even be necessary

Peace?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l2ampage

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 am

In all seriousness, you can do shit different ways. you can work hard to get items/GBs. Here are some ways to do it.

1) Farm go ED/Bif/Boss hunt get lucky if you can make +7 shells or +8s. Save your coins sell GBs in Ko4life for USD. Then rebuy +9 +10 shit at your own risk. Whats wrong with that? If you say oh your a baba shopper who the fuck cares its the fastest easiest smartest way to get those items and why suffer and fall behind in game it must be pride more then anything.

2) Pay straight USD out of your pocket witch kinda takes the fun out of working hard for items but hey many people work to much and rather pay.

I have done both things i mentioned, did i work less then most people who made most of their legit +8 shells +1 ROCs? I worked just as hard but went about it a different way. When bosses where duable solo i boss hunted all day and night and if anyone ever questions where my items came from i can show tons of SS drops as proof that i worked my ass of for most of my items. I sold shit for coin, sold GBs/Items USD on KO4Life, and re bought items on KO4Life USD. Why over pay in mora if you can buy this stuff at 3/5 of what TRs ask for in mora? P.S If im a highly skilled player----> Skill+weak gear<Newb+Ubber gear. Skilled+decent Gear<Newb ubber gear. Balances out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AP0N

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Level: AP0N
NP:: 1,500,000

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 am

First of all javi, De doesnt seem to be attacking baba shoppers in general, just the ones that buy extreme out of the ordinary gear such as atomic's WF +9

Second of all, everyone has to realize KO is evolving whether you like it or not. This meaning that you have to accept the fact that GMs dont care and +9 and +10 extreme items will be sold whether you like it or not. Before in old KO/KE regular baba shopping was frowned upon. Now look, baba shopping (regular items) is accepted by practiaclly everyone.

I personally dont care because they will be sold either way, miswell be in our hands or legit hands right? not in bodacar's...

P.S. I havent baba shopped anything, can't waste my money on this game nor spend the time trying to buy items, too lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gratz Atomic (shaner2)   

Back to top Go down

Gratz Atomic (shaner2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1